Full Board: $1600.00 per month: Includes feed, salt block, hay, bedding, daily stall cleaning, turnout, daily grooming, mane pulling and blanketing. Also includes complete rehab treatment and medicinal administration as needed; submission of entries and stall requests for horse shows plus cleaning, clipping, wrapping, food and medicine prep for horses for shows. Exercising of horse when owner is unable to ride, including one professional ride per week (up to four times per month). Assistance tacking and un-tacking for owner during regular barn hours (7AM to 4PM; extended hours Tuesday-Thursday 7AM to 6PM). TuDane Farm provides all grooming supplies, supplies for horse and tack cleaning, schooling and non-slip pads, and daily laundering of all saddle pads and boots. All riders responsible for care and cleaning of their tack.
Professional Riding : $45.00 per ride
Supplies Fee: $60.00 per month, per horse: covers cost of shampoo, fly spray, show sheen, medical ointments, laundry detergent, tack cleaning supplies, etc.
- Private- $75.00, $90.00 on a TuDane horse
- Semi-Private- $65.00, $80.00 on a TuDane horse
- Beginners- 1/2 hour- $45.00
- Advanced- 1 hour group (3 or more)- $50.00 boarders, $65.00 non-boarders
Show Riding: $40.00 per class boarders, $50.00 per class non-boarders
Farm Schooling Fee: $50.00 per ride non-boarders
Show Schooling Fee: $45.00 per ride boarders, $50.00 per ride non-boarders
Show Training: $50.00 per day boarders, $75.00 per day non-boarders
Show Day Fees:
- Full-$50.00 per day-boarders, $75.00 per day-non boarders: Includes grooming, bathing, wrapping, feeding, mucking and preparing for show ring each day.
- Partial-$25.00 per day-boarders, $45.00 per day-non boarders: Includes stall set up, feeding and mucking each day.
All riders are responsible for cleaning tack and unbraiding. Motels, staff out-of-town expenses, tack/feed stalls and bedding prorated.
Single Participant Show Fees:
- Show Schooling-$50.00
- Lesson- $75.00
- Show Riding-$45.00 per class-boarders, $50.00 per class-non boarders
- Show Training-$100.00
Vanning: $2.00 per loaded mile with $50.00 minimum
TuDane Farm Payment Service Charge: A 10% service charge will be added to any payments made by TuDane for services rendered on behalf of clients' horses. Including, but not limited to, entry fees, farrier, vet, dental and chiropractic fees and supplements
Sales commission: 10% on all sales, purchases and leases. In-house, 7.5% per client.
Recommended Tipping Schedule: $20.00 per horse per month divided between all grooms , $10.00 per horse per day at shows